Please contact our main office to learn about any openings at Rochester Child Care Center. We work hard to make sure childcare fees are affordable for your family and accept the State of New Hampshire CCDFS Scholarship. We have a security system in place for your peace of mind. Upon enrollment you will receive a security code which allows entry into the building.
The Parent Handbook is available for download.
Forms to be completed
Center Enrollment Packet - Please download and fill out our enrollment packet for enrollment in the Center.
UP Program Enrollment Packet - Please download and fill out our enrollment packet for enrollment in the UP Program.
New Hampshire Early Childhood Health Assessment Record - Page one to be completed by the parent, page 2 by the physician (must include an immunization record) these forms are required by the State of New Hampshire before a child can be enrolled in any of the programs at Rochester Child Care Center.
Completed forms may be faxed in to us at 603-332-3912 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuition Rates (Weekly)
Please call for the most current rates.
Registration fees All programs
|Enrollment fee||$30.00||(one time fee due with completed paperwork)|
Toddlers: Bumblebees, Glow Worms, Caterpillars
Preschool: same classrooms
“UP” Program Allen, Gonic, McClelland, East Rochester, Chamberlain, Nancy Loud, School Street and Maple Street Magnet Schools
Weekly Rates (The School Age program only offers a 5 day rate)
|AM & 2:15-3:00||$65.00|
|AM & PM||$80.00|
|Kindergartners taking the 3:00 Bus||$30.00|
Kindergartners are not eligible for early release days Only children enrolled in the AM are eligible for 2 hour delays The School Age program only offers a 5 day rate
Full day school vacation and school closure days
The daily rate applies to individual full days i.e. snow day or teacher workshop. Regular Tuition rate applies for the remainder of the week.
Families are required to pay their full tuition rate regardless of holidays and their child’s attendance in our program.
- Multiple Child Rates There is a 20% discount for the second child and any additional siblings. The discount is taken on the slot charged at a lower rate. This discount also applies to the school age summer program. A $10.00 per week discount is taken for students attending before and after school care. Children mus attend full time in order for this discount to apply.
- Scholarship Assistance If you feel you may be eligible for reduced rates through the State of New Hampshire Child Care Development Fund Scholarship, please meet with our Scholarship Administrator.
- Credit Card Payments Rochester Child Care Center offers the option of having automatic payments made weekly by credit card.
- Tuition Policies Tuition payments are due Monday of the week services are rendered. Any overdue account may be assessed a $15.00 late fee, and excessive delinquent accounts will be cause for termination from our program.
- Vacation Policy After 3 months of full time attendance in our program, families who have children enrolled at the center are allotted 5 vacation days per year in which a family will not be charged for their child’s absence from his/her program. All requests to use these days must be put in writing and submitted to the office immediately following the absence. All vacation days renew September 1st each year. Children enrolled in the School Age program do not accumulate vacation days.
- Return Check Policy A $20.00 charge will be applied for any returned checks. Once we have received two returned checks on an account, cash only payments will be required.
- Late Pickup Charge A $15.00 late charge may be applied to any families who arrive between 6:00pm and 6:15pm. After 6:15 you will be charged $15.00 for each 15 minute increment.
- Food Program Rochester Child Care Center participates in the CACFP Food Program and offers nutritious meals at no additional cost to families.